9.06.2010

Turner Visit

We had a good three day Labor Day weekend. Our good friends, Ryan and Molly, came to visit us along with their children - Jackson, Luke and Katie. It is the first time we have had a good long visit with them since they moved to Quanah back in June. We loved having them stay with us and were sad to see them pull out this morning. Ryan really likes his new job out in Quanah. And I am glad he likes it - I really am. But I don't want him to like it too much. Because we want them back here in Northeast Texas!

Courtney & Katie Sue petting stinky ole Dottie
Michael helping Jackson build a fort. Jackson has always loved building a fort when he comes to visit. He built a pretty good one this time.

Luke standing in the 'fort'

Jackson in the middle of the 'fort'

Michael and Courtney didn't fit very well in the 'fort'

We made a quick trip to Wade's park while Ryan and Molly were packing up their things to leave this morning

Courtney and Hailey helping Katie up in the rocket

I think Court and Hailey had as much fun as the little ones



Katie needing a little help climbing on the big toys

Michael and Katie Sue

Katie didn't want Michael pushing, she wanted him to ride with her. Wonder what those other moms thought about pushing the 18 year old kid along with their 2 year olds....
Goofy Girls!

Super Jack Jack
Not sure what was wrong with Katie here. Maybe her parents told her it was time to go back to Quanah. I feel the same way Katie!!
We had a great visit and are already missing all the Turners!

1 comment:

  1. We had SUCH a wonderful time and can't wait until the next time. I love the merry go round pic!!

    ReplyDelete