Our church hosted a VBS the first week after school was out. I believe it was the most successful VBS at Blossom since we have been attending there. Over 100 each night! Maybe even over 110 each night - I can't remember.
Lots of hard work went into decorations Sunday afternoon. I always enjoy going up to help get it all decorated.
We broke VBS up into three sections again this year: Bible class, crafts and puppets. I was the leader of the 3-4 year olds and took them around to the different activities. Sandra and Amy were the Bible class teachers and did a wonderful job!
Joyce, Tiffany and Becky were in charge of crafts
Michael and Mel were the puppeteers
John Henry had the 3rd and 4th graders. Or the 3rd and 4th graders had John Henry! :)
Avery took visitors each night. Lots of visitors. I can't remember what her grand total was (I really shouldn't wait so long to blog), but it was over 30. We had the church van parked at our house all week. And we would start picking up kids as soon as I got off work.
Night 2, we had to call in some reinforcement for my rowdy crew. And Lenita was just the woman for the job!
These ladies are awesome!
Charles did a fabulous job as always. The kids love him! And the adults too!
This little girl won the girls Bible for bringing the most visitors. She was so excited when Lanny called her up front to get her Bible! I wish I would have taken some pictures, but I had about 5 kids trying to sit in my lap.
A big thank you to Lanny and everyone (there were many) who made this one of the most successful VBS's that Blossom has hosted!





















I love the decor! It looks like you had a great VBS. We are doing the same theme in a few weeks. May I ask what crafts you did?
ReplyDelete