3.22.2014

Happy Birthday Rod D.

Long time no blog.  I have been super busy and haven't taken the time to update my blog.  Since this is my "scrapbook," there were a few things I wanted to be sure and post.

Rod had a birthday a turned another year older.  
.
We took advantage of some points I have earned from Marriott Rewards and went over to Grapevine to get away for the weekend.  We had a Saltgrass gift card from Christmas, so we put it to good use.

 We went to the mall and walked around.  I don't think we really bought anything.
 Sunday morning we went to church in Lewisville.  The preacher there is actually going to be in Blossom this week preaching at our gospel meeting.
 After church we went over to Southlake to hang out for a while.  I love the town square.  It is so cool!  We ate lunch at the Cheesecake Factory.
 Happy Birthday my love!  Next year is the big 5-0!!  Wow, I will be married to an old man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment