2.08.2014

January Miscellaney

Long time no blog.  January is always a crazy month for me at work.  Seems like I was so busy that I never could find the time to post an entry.  But I wasn't too busy to snap some pictures :)

We enjoyed our last couple of weeks with Michael before he headed back to school...
 had LOTS of tea parties
 and camp outs...
 helped the girls with bulletin boards for Lads to Leaders/Leaderettes
lots of check-ups
 more camp outs...
 My sister-in-law Becky had a birthday.  I baked her Ms. Kay's (from Duck Dynasty) banana nut cake.

I finally found time to make some laundry detergent.  And I am loving it!
 Michael left a week before classes started so he could travel with a group of friends from college to NYC!
 more check-ups
 Avery was so excited for her friends Aubree and Autumn to come home from church with her.  And it was a beautiful day for ice cream and a visit to the park.
 Smocked dresses are my favorite on little girls! 
That is my January in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment