We went to our first Ranger game of the season on Thursday night. I bought a ticket booklet that had several "free" tickets and quite a few buy one get one free tickets. I bought the same booklet last year and it really came in handy. Rod was so EXCITED because Yu Darvish was pitching against Justin Verlander. It was a very good game and the Rangers won 10 to 4.
We stopped at Joe's Crab Shack for some seafood before the game.
Brittany, Jayde, Courtney and Michael
Me & Brittany, Courtney & Jayde, Briana & Caleb
Go Rangers! We actually remembered to take the foam fingers!
Love this sweet girl! Pretty fond of the boy too.
Avery was pretty excited about Mickey!
This was the first major league baseball game Briana has ever been to
It was 1 am before we got home. On a school night. On a work night. But it was totally worth it!! And I am sure we will do it again and again this summer.











No comments:
Post a Comment