Yesterday turned out to be a pretty busy day. I went and picked up my sister-in-law, Becky, around 9:30 and we headed to the Pumpkin Festival in downtown Paris. It was pretty chilly but the sun was out so that made it bearable. We stayed downtown for a couple of hours before heading to my nephew's soccer game. I have been a horrible aunt and this is the first game I have been to all season. I would pick the coldest day all season to go. But it was worth it to watch this little awesome player.
Hudson refueling
Saturday evening was a stew supper and Truck or Treat out at the Mitchell's house. Courtney and Jayde came for a while to see Dora and all the other little trunk or treaters.
Dora, I mean Avery, enjoyed riding Evan's pony
Sofie, Aubree and Avery
Chow time
I found this trunk idea on pinterest and thought it was pretty funny. Super easy to do. I just cut the eyes and teeth out of poster board, and the tongue is a red table cloth I already had.
Avery had fun trunk or treating, but was wanting to eat the candy right away rather than put in her back pack or bucket. I remember Michael and Courtney doing this same thing when they were little :)
Pumpkin bowling
The Robertson's from Duck Dynasty showed up
Avery and Willie Robertson (Haliey)
I found John tending to a little lady bug. How precious!
The host/hostess: Keith, Leann and Kim (who was in for the weekend)
After we left the Mitchell's party, we headed over to my friend Pam's house so Avery could trick or treat and I could drop off a baby gift for Pam's brand new granddaughter. Jackson now has a little sister - Larkin Paisley who was born on Thursday in Little Rock! We are planning a trip to Tennessee next weekend, so we may just have to make a pit stop along the way to see the new baby :)I wish I would have got a group picture of all the kids at trunk or treat, but they were all way to busy to stop and pose for a picture. It was a busy but great day! Thanks Keith and Leann for having us out!
























No comments:
Post a Comment