My cousin Teri had a meal at her house this past weekend for all who could come. It was nice to get to see my cousins and aunt and uncles who I don't get to see much through out the year. And anytime spent with my MawMaw is always good!! My PawPaw's 88th birthday would have been Sunday. Still miss him so much!
I can't believe my baby is the oldest cousin in this picture!! That can't be right!
I am sure some serious problems were getting solved out by this fence
Courtney and Daniel - he should have been in the other cousin picture so he could be the oldest :)
Courtney and I with the sweetest woman I know!
Teri
Avery and Staci
Thank you Teri for having us all out!! We REALLY enjoyed and we are looking forward to next time! Good food, good family, good memories :)








No comments:
Post a Comment