9.15.2012

A visit from Tennessee

Last weekend Michael and some of his friends came home for a quick visit.  He brought two of his roommates, Eric and Jake, as well as Eric's girlfriend Allie (who I adore!).  This was Eric and Allie's second visit to our house, but Jake's first visit - as well as his first trip to Texas.  They left Freed around 3pm on Friday afternoon and arrived home around 10:45 that night.  Saturday morning after breakfast they headed down the road to the Huckleberry for their first ever auction.  And the boys found them some treasures to take back to Freed with them.  The weekend went WAY TO FAST!  

I really didn't really take many pictures which is not like me.  I guess I was too busy cooking trying to keep them all fed.  Seems like that is what I did most of the weekend, but I certainly didn't mind!!

Eric, Michael and Jake with one of their Huckleberry finds
 Brittany came over for a while Saturday afternoon.  It was so nice to see her too.  I just love her to pieces!!

I was so happy for the short amount of time that I was able to spend with Michael and his friends.  And so very thankful for the safe trip they had down here and back to Tennessee.  Hopefully, my mom, Court and I will be able to make a quick trip to Tennessee next month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment