8.27.2012

Last first day of school

Today was the last "first" day of school for my baby girl!!  I have been having a tough time all summer knowing that Courtney was going to be a senior this year.  It just doesn't seem possible.  Seems like just yesterday I was taking her to her first day of kindergarten.

I still see her as this adorable little 5 year old...
 
 But the reality is she is this beautiful 17 year old SENIOR in high school

First day of school 2012
A couple of weeks ago, she got a letter from the school asking her to come in to have her senior portraits made for the year book.  I cried when I read the letter.  We just got the proofs back over the weekend.



 
I still can't believe that my BABY is a SENIOR!!! And not only is she a senior, but three of the five classes  that she is taking this semester are dual credit courses (she will be dismissed from school at 12:30).  So by the time she graduates in June, she should have 34 hours...which means she will be classified as a sophomore in college!!   

I love you Courtney Elizabeth and I am so VERY proud of you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment