3.16.2012

Workout Diva's, Birthday Parties and Turner Visit

I have got really behind on my blogging again, but it has been pretty busy lately.

A couple of weeks ago, Courtney decided to work out.  So she dressed Avery up in some workout clothes too, and Avery copied everything Courtney did.  Pretty funny!  Here are a couple of pictures after the workout.
Avery turned 1 year old on March the 7th.  She is getting to be a big girl!   At the last minute, we decided to have her a little party before church on Wednesday night.  Kelli Mitchell met me there Tuesday night to set up decorations and to decorate cookies.  She was a HUGE help in getting this party together.  Couldn't have done it without her.  Thank you Kelli!
Avery's "smash" cake
Avery acted all shy when we were singing to her :)
Courtney had to work for a while, but she made it to the party just in time to help Avery open her presents
Becky and Alice
I think I counted 31 total that were there.  That is LOTS of friends for a 1 year old :)
All the little girls at church love to hold Avery.  And Avery loves for them to hold her.
Happy first birthday Avery Mon'triell Davis.  We love you!

This past weekend the Turners came to visit and I can not believe that I did not take one picture!!  I guess we were too busy visiting and having a good time, that I completely forgot to get my camera out.  Courtney did, however, take some pictures with my new iphone. 

She did get one good one
 The rest of the pictures Courtney captured while we were eating Sunday lunch with the Turners and Butlers at one of our favorite mexican restaurants.  They are not really ones that I would have chosen to take for memories, but at least they are pictures...
 a distorted Erin
 Five head and hunchback
 Those are some long fingers I have and some little hands on Molly
We enjoyed the Turners being here, and as usual, were so sad to see them leave!  Come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment