3.30.2012

Circus Fun

The circus was in town a couple of weeks ago so we loaded up and went.  Michael had just got home the night before for spring break and I was THRILLED that both Michael and Courtney were willing to spend a Saturday night with their momma :)  The last time we went to the circus Michael was 6 and Courtney was 4.  Courtney was terrified of the clowns.  Over the last 13 years, she has overcome that fear (somewhat).  And little Avery enjoyed every minute of the circus.  While I very much enjoyed the company I was with, it will not hurt my feelings at all if it is another 13 years before I go back. 
A trip to the circus is not complete without an elephant ride (I need to find this picture of Michael and Courtney from 13 years ago)
Or a pony ride
Or a train ride.  Even college kids are allowed to ride.
And grabbing petting the goats
And of course snow cones are a must have





It was a fun night under the big top, but I wow was I glad when all the performers came out to take their bows :)

No comments:

Post a Comment