11.29.2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday of the year and we had a really nice Thanksgiving this year.  We went to my cousins house and ate way way too much.  It was so nice to see everyone that I don't get to see that often through out the year.

My cousin Terri was the great hostess.  Terri is the oldest of all us cousins on the Bell side.  I stayed with her quite a bit when I was younger and babysat her two boys.  It is hard to believe they are grown and married now.
My cousin Kristen, Larry, my cousin Kathy, and Bailee Rae (who dates my cousin Daniel)
Rod and Daniel
My cousin Tyler and Cameron's wives:  Brittany and Miranda.  Pretty girls!
This is what I got when I asked Court to smile for the camera
My cousin Tyler
Courtney cooperated with the camera this time
Michael, my MawMaw (who had just been discharged from the hospital that day) and Courtney
My MawMaw had a bad fall on Friday morning.  So she had to go back to the hospital and had to spend the weekend in ICU.  All of the CT scans came back good - but she now has pneumonia.  She was moved to Rehab yesterday. She will be in there for several weeks.  Please pray for her to re-gain her strength so she can go back home soon.

It was nice to have Michael home for a week.  Michael stopped and picked Kelli up in Searcy on his way home from Tennessee.  Also, Alaina who lives in Pottsboro and attends Freed, rode home with him.  I am so thankful he didn't have to make the trip alone.  And I know these girls mama's are glad they didn't have to drive alone either.

Kelli and Avery
Avery, Kelli, Michael, Alaina, Autumn and Courtney on Sunday afternoon before the road trip north
Also, during Thanksgiving week I went to the movies THREE times!   That is more than I usually go in a year. Ha!  I went twice to see Twilight Breaking Dawn (Team Edward) - once with Rod, and once with Kelli - it was AWESOME!  And I went with my mom, Michael and Courtney to see Jack and Jill - which was just okay.

I can't believe that Thanksgiving has come and gone and Christmas is right around the corner!  Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. I saw the same two movies. Clay loved Jack and Jill, but I think I'm too old for him now. I used to love his movies. The boy was cute though and the scene with David Spade as a woman was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete