11.01.2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween started with a crazy day at the office - we all dressed up for Halloween again this year.  Well, everyone that worked that day except for Hunter, Todd and Laura. 

Now who wouldn't want this crew working on their taxes??
Vicky was a doctor (a proctologist.)
Neta was a Geisha girl
Jenny was batgirl
Dani was a reggae musician
Cissy as Giggles the Clown
Margie was Santa's elf, getting a head start for Christmas!
Kim the hippie
And I thought it was only appropriate that I dress as a Boy Scout, since I do spend a good chunk of my time at their office each month working on their books.  Seriously, I should be an Eagle Scout by now.
When I got home from work, my first trick or treater was a little sleeping lamb.
But she never even knew she came to my house.
As much as we tried to wake her up, she wasn't having it.
This hunter and this fairy, Caleb and Rebecca Painter, were wide awake and knew what they wanted - candy!  I think momma and daddy (Neta and Terence) were wanting some too! :)
Courtney helped Charlie paint faces at a fall carnival.  They finished up and came home around 8:15, and then we loaded up and headed to Annona to the Pea Ridge Haunted House.  SCARY!
They were all smiles while we were standing in line - which we had to do for about 45 minutes.
There were 2 boys in front of us who were not with anyone, so they asked if they could go through with us.  Which worked out great.  One in the front and one in the back.
I have skinned knuckles and a bruise on my arm where I was stumbling into the fence/cattle rails trying to run from the chain saw man.  One of the poor boys who went through with us, was dragging me as I was tripping over my own feet. There were no pictures after the haunted house.  We pretty much ran straight to the car.  Got in and locked the doors.  And got back to Lamar County as fast as we could.  

No comments:

Post a Comment