Today, my brother and sister-in-law gave a graduating party to my neice, Makynzi. Mankynzi invited several of her friends over for hamburgers, hot dogs and swimming. And it was a perfect day for swimming! And what was suppose to be a 3 hour party, turned in to a slumber party! :)
Becky made the cake and it turned out so CUTE!!
I really don't know all the girls names, so I will not attempt to name them...lol Too many Ashley and Allison's that I get confused!
Rodney, Makynzi and Becky
Becky's mom, Deborah (or Dodie to my nephews) and my mom
And since I didn't have my blog up last year, I am going to include some pictures of the party that Rodney and Becky gave Michael last year for his friends. WOW - has it really been a year?
Hope every enjoys the holiday weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment