4.03.2011

Happy Birthday Hudson Avery Jones!

Yesterday was my youngest nephews 9th birthday. But, the party had to wait until today because yesterday he had to play for the championship title in his hockey league. They came in 2nd, but he scored a goal and got a trophy, so all was good!


He must not have had enough hockey this weekend, because as soon as we all got to the park, he headed straight to the hockey area.

The birthday boy with his cake
Becky, Rodney, Seth and Hudson
Courtney and Granny
Michael went to the monthly nursing home singing, but stopped by just in time for cake
Whoa - who is that wild woman with that wild hair...lol The wind was blowing like crazy!
Cousins :)

Opening presents

His request was for some WWE Rumblers - which are midget wrestlers. I am sure it was quite comical watching Courtney and I try to pick them out in Wal-Mart. I think Court secretly wanted some for herself - she was way too fascinated with all the different ones


I can't believe Hudson is already 9 years old!! Seems like just yesterday he was a baby and would let me hold him and love on him. He is way too big for that now. Time to have another baby Rodney and Becky!! :)

1 comment:

  1. A BABY!!! Yikes!! I think I'll just wait to be a great-aunt and spoil those babies rotten!

    ReplyDelete