8.28.2010

Meatball Kabobs

We have had a pretty quite Saturday. I have been trying to catch up on laundry today - I didn't realize how much Court actually helped with that this summer. We went and looked at 2 houses today, and made an offer on one - so hopefully that will work out for us. I made meatball kabobs for supper tonight, and thought I would share the recipe. They are really EASY to make:

Ingredients:
1 bag of frozen fully cooked meatballs (thawed)
1 Red pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
1 Green pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
1 Yellow pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
1 Orange pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
1 onion
1/2 cup Apricot jam
1/2 Barbecue Sauce (Sweet Baby Ray's is our favorite)

cut peppers and onions into 1 inch pieces


Grab one of your kids who is complaining that they are starving, and put them to work threading the meatballs, peppers and onions


Microwave Jam in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH for 20 sec. Stir in barbecue sauce, brush half ont kabobs.





Grill 8 to 10min or until meatballs are heated through, turning occasionally and brushing with remaining jam mixture the last 2 min.


I served with a green salad and grilled potatoes and onions.





2 comments:

  1. We had kabobs at our house last night, too! Ryan thought about those we had at y'alls house one time and decided to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look yummy!!! I love to try new recipes. I just wish everyone at my house wasn't so picky.

    ReplyDelete