Today was the first day of Courtney's sophomore year. WOW, I can't believe she is already in 10th grade. But what is even harder for me to believe, is that Michael will be a full time college student next week! Where does the time go?? This is Court in the outfit she chose for her first day of school. I liked it better when I got to pick her outfit out. She was wanting to me to hurry and take her picture because it was already in the 90's at 7:15 in the morning.
Courtney
We stopped by Hailey's house and picked her up on the way to school. Mandy was having gym duty at her school, and if she would have taken Hailey to school, Hailey would have gotten their at 7:15 am. Not cool on the first day of school.
Courtney and Hailey were excited about their first day of school. I can't believe that in 4 months, Courtney will be driving them both to school!!
LOL!!! She cracks me up! I can't believe she will be driving herself to school next year!
ReplyDelete