4.11.2013

Half A Century...

One of my friends from work, Kim, turned 50 years old on Thursday!!!  Half a century old!!  The closer I get to that number, the younger it is!!  I went back up to the office Wednesday night after church to help decorate.  Two of my hard working co-workers were still slaving away and had not left work yet (at 8:30 pm!), so Laura, Cissy and I put up a few decorations so Kim would see them first thing Thursday morning when she walked in.  We wanted to remind her how old she was just in case she forgot :)  Kim has worked with us for 10 years.  She does the majority of the payrolls that we do for clients.  



Our boss is pretty awesome.  He always gets us a cake on our birthday.
Happy Birthday Kim!!  Hope you had a great day and have many many more birthdays to come!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment