Today I am linking up with Kelly over Kelly's Korner. Her "Show Us Your Life" topic today is favorite vacation spots. So I thought I would share my all time favorite family vacation. Several years ago, we went to Destin, FL and rented a house right on the beach for a week with my mom and my older brother and his family. It was so much fun!! We vacationed for several years in a row together. Then we all just kind of got busy and did our own little family vacations. I am so ready to go back to Destin with everyone. I think this summer would be a perfect summer for that!!
My kids were babies...
My favorite vacation that just Rod and I have taken (and pretty much the only one) was when we went to Rome, Italy with a group from his work. Most of this trip was paid for by his employer, so that made it even nicer!! We stayed in Rome most of the time, but did take a side trip to Florence for a day.
Be sure and visit Kelly's Korner www.kellyskornerblog.com to view many more favorite vacation spots!






















No comments:
Post a Comment