Today we had a shower for Emilee Bolton Legg who is pregnant with twins that are due in February!! We found out several weeks ago that Emilee was coming to town (she recently moved back to California). We knew this would be Emilee's last visit before the babies get here, so we got busy and planned her a shower. And isn't "Two Peas In A Pod"just the cutest theme for twins??
Te above "pea pod" is made with a receiving blanket and diapers rolled up to form "peas"
The table
Diaper babies - one girl, one boy
A close-up of the banner
The cupcakes
Mom to be - Emilee
The hostesses: Me, Becky, Tiffany, Heather , Kelli, Leann with Emilee
Emilee filling out her answers to the game
Emilee and Alice
The guests
Lots and lots of presents
Hannah and Avery
Avery and Court
Court and Autumn playing while we cleaned up
Emilee had such a good turn out - I counted 45 and I think one or two more may have slipped in after I counted. I know one thing, the Legg babies will be some of the best dressed babies around! They got so many cute outfits and neat little things to get them started off well! Congratulations Emilee and Kevin!!
No comments:
Post a Comment